Wiggle Wire Stainless Steel Greenhouse Poly Fastening System with Aluminum U-Channel Base (40 of each)
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but don’t be fooled by inexpensive, imported spring wire. Look for our trademark Wiggle Wire brand for the quality that has proven to be a low-cost, effective way to attach polyethylene or shade material to greenhouses. Just install the aluminum base and you can attach multiple layers of polyethylene and/or shade cloth to your structure. Proudly made in the USA. This kit includes (40) 6′-0″ wires and (40) 6′-6″ sections of base.
* Made in the USA!
* Industry leading 0.0915″ diameter stainless steel spring wire will last a lifetime.
* Includes (40) 6′-6″ long extruded aluminum U-channel base with self-drilling center groove guide.
* Includes (40) 6′-0″ stainless steel Wiggle Wire.
* One Wiggle Wire in the channel can securely hold up to (2) 6-mil polyethylene film layers (perfect for inflated greenhouse roofs) and still have room for (2) more 6-mil polyethylene film layers for an inflated greenhouse end wall.
- The original Wiggle Wire greenhouse poly and shade cloth fastening system. Made in the USA.
- Tightly secures polyethylene or shade cloth to greenhouses or other structures.
- Easily bends to mount to most greenhouse frames and bows. Self-tapping screws (not included) make installation a snap to metal framed structures. Pre-drilling for wood screws when applied to lumber structure is recommended.
- Bundle includes (40) 6′-0″ Wiggle Wires and (40) 6′-6″ Aluminum U-Channel Base sections. Wiggle Wire compresses and elongates when installed within the Aluminum U-Channel Base, giving you the proper length for installation with minimal waste. Fastening screws not included.
- Wiggle Wire: 0.0915″ thick. Made from stainless steel spring wire and 10% larger in diameter than competitors.