UniEco Floating Row Cover
Floating row covers are extremely useful to farmers and gardeners. The no-woven fabric plant cover can be pest barrier,sun screen,frost protection
What kind of row cover should I buy?
Floating row cover is available in many widths, lengths, and weights:
Light-weight (0.5oz/0.9oz)have 90%-95% light transmittance, 2o-6oF. of frost protection, and can be left on many crops (e.g., beets, snap beans, salad greens) from seeding to harvest.
Medium-weight(1.2oz)covers help speed up crop maturation and increase yield. They are useful for extending the season in both spring and fall by retaining some heat.
Heavy-weight (1.5-2.2 oz) are usually used to extend the growing season in spring and fall, allow 50%-70% light transmittance, and 4o-10oF. of frost protection.
How to use it
Row cover can be draped directly over plants and held to the ground with rocks, boards, bricks and sod pins.The growing plants push the cover up, if you give it enough slack.
Alternatively, you can erect simple frames to support plant cover above your plants.
UniEco offer 100% GUARANTEE, If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return these plant stakes for a full refund!
- Light-weight frost crop cover have 90%-95% light transmittance, 2o-6oF. of frost protection, and can be left on many crops
- Floating row cover can be draped directly over plants and held to the ground with rocks, boards, bricks and sod pins.This works well on for single rows of plants(e.g.,broccoli) or wide rows of plants (e.g.,lettuce, spinach)
- Also can be over the hoops. This works well on for upright plants(e.g., tomato,eggplant)
- Perfect for warming the soil and protecting young plants as well as wrapping around palms, shrubs and fruit tree
- 0.9oz 10’x15′ plant cover,easy to cut to whatever size you need