High quality fabric material makes light-weight and durable Fit for various crops such as melon, tomato, green pepper and so onSizes:
5′ x 25′ 5′ x 50′ 6′ x 50′ 6′ x 100′ 7′ x 10′ 7′ x 15′ 7′ x 50′ 7′ x 100′ 10′ x 12′ 10′ x 15′ 10′ x 25′Package Including:
1 x Floating Row Crop CoverWhat kind of row cover should I buy?
Floating row cover is available in many widths, lengths, and weights:Light-weight (0.7oz)have 90%-95% light transmittance, 2°-6°F. of frost protection, and can be left on many crops (e.g., beets, snap beans, salad greens) from seeding to harvest.Medium-weight(1oz)covers help speed up crop maturation and increase yield. They are useful for extending the season in both spring and fall by retaining some heat.Heavy-weight (1.4oz)are usually used to extend the growing season in spring and fall, allow 50%-70% light transmittance, and 4°-10°F. of frost protection.
- LIGHT WEIGHT MATERIAL: UniEco plant cover is made by high quality fabric which is ultra-light and resistant to exposure to the environment. This floating row cover allows light, water and air to pass through and is reusable
- PROTECT YOUR PLANTS: Our plant cover provides up to 4¡ã F frost protection & 98% light transmission which can give the plants a comfortable growth environment. They also trap heat and moisture, while providing wind
- FIT FOR VARIOUS CROPS: UniEco frost blanket is useful for various crops such as melon, tomato, green pepper, hot peppers, watermelon, pumpkin, strawberries and flowers, among others. It is also useful for the protection of tree, fruits and berries
- MULTI USES: Floating row cover can be draped directly over plants and held to the ground with rocks, boards, bricks and sod pins. Also can be over the hoops, this works well on for upright plants
- SIZE: Light Weight 0.55 Oz, 7′ x 50’plant cover, easy to cut to whatever size you need