UniEco offer several weights of these covers for different uses.
Lightweight (0.5oz/0.9oz)covers tend to be the most economical and are suitable for most crops,they will protect plants from desiccating wind and can eliminate many pests on a variety of plants
Mediumweight(1.2oz/1.5oz)covers help speed up crop maturation and increase yield. They are useful for extending the season in both spring and fall by retaining some heat. These types are suitable for use over cucurbits, lettuce, peas, carrots, radishes, potatoes, sweet corn and blueberries.
Heavyweight covers provide frost and freeze protection up to 4-8° F, so are particularly good for early and late season extension for cool season crops. They can enhance crop growth, particularly for warm-season crops, since they raise ambient daytime temperatures 10° F or more. But be aware that tomatoes and peppers may get blossom drop if the temperature beneath the cover exceeds 86° F.
UniEco offer 100% GUARANTEE, If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return the item for a full refund!
- Light weight frost plant cover provides up to 4° F frost protection ,protect plants from desiccating wind
- Breathable fabric ,allows light , water and air to pass through
- Eliminate many pests on a variety of plants
- Drawstring plant bag ,easy to use and remove
- 63-inch in width,75-inch in height