Why choose to built a plant cover for vegetables and flowers in raised bed in your beautiful garden?
One of the most benefits of a garden raised bed plant cover is that your plants benefit from good air circulation and at least 6 hours of sun daily. But there are times when the elements can be a little too extreme. A covered support structure positioned over your raised beds protects plants from frost, snow, and extreme temperatures, as well as keeping pests from your treasured vegetables and flowers.
In hot summers, exposure to too much sun can scorch seedlings and cause leafy greens to bolt. Prevent this by covering your crops with shade cloth. It can reduce light (and hence heat) up to 90 percent, though most home gardeners should look for 50 percent blockage provided by a UV-stabilized woven or knitted fabric in green, white, or black.
How to use a garden raised bed plant cover
Our raised cover is very easy to install,just with frame but sturdy.
While plant cover keeps your plants safe from hail, wind, and other threats, it can trap heat when temperatures start to rise. So remove it during the day or when all danger of frost is past.Furthermore, any covering will also keep out pollinating insects that some crops need, so you may need to remove the film when the bees are buzzing around.
LONGLASTING – Available for 3-6 years.
- Made of 1.5 oz/sq.yard non-woven fabric,which is durable and breathable, air and moisture is available to reach plants
- Suitable for plant size of 48”-52″high and 60”-66″ round
- Protect plants from snows,hail,frost in the winter and insects,birds during the growing season. It can also provide freeze for plants in winter.
- Perfect shrub jacket for your plants, shrubs, trees, flowers for etc. And you can also apply it for indoor plants
- Equipped with drawstring at the bottom, you can adjust the size according to plants,Easy to use