LAVZAN’s winter plant covers assist plants in retaining heat over night and blunt frosty gusts of below-freezing winds.
This light weight fabric is still breathable and permeable enough to let sunlight, water, and enough air through to your plant to protect without suffocating.
Using the cover is easy, due in great part to its extra-wide opening; simply toss the cover over your plant, shimmy it down, and tighten with ties.
Packing List:1-Pack Bags (47.2″ x 70.8″)
- The plant covers are made of breathable and light fabric(1.76 oz/sq.yd), which allow the plants to get sun and water and protect from the extreme cold frost and snow. Lightweight and soft fabric is plant friendly, no harm to plant growing
- The cover bag size: 47.2″ W x 70.8″ H. Plant frost covers are sturdy and large enough to fit over the plants(smaller than 30″Dia x 65″H) easily, and there is a drawstring for tightening which makes it secure against the wind with easy to cinch the bottoms usage
- Great plant frost jackets for saplings, rose bushes, baby trees, and fruit bearing bushes from the harsh elements. Worked wonderfully to protect from frost
- The size of plant cover really protect plants, shrubs and trees and easy to put on and take off and has been washed and stored to be used again next winter
- Protect plants from snow hail,frost in the winter and insects,birds during the growing season. The plant covers are really helpful when those heavy, deep snows cover up your herbs and other delicate plants and material is a really nice breathable so you don’t have to take them off every morning.