– Drawstring design, Easy to use.
– Made of high quality Non-woven fabric, allow 30%-50% light transmittance, plant friendly, contain no other chemical components,no harm to plant growing.
– Adjustable design, the bottom can be adjusted according to the size of the plant, Directly cover plants and flowers and other products.
– Application protect plants from snow hail,frost in the winter and insects, birds during the growing season, no need to remove each morning and replace each evening.
– Extra thick plant cover to protect your trees and shrub. yard non-woven fabric as the material of plant cover to protect your plant against freeze, frost and other cold weather during winter.
Frost Protection Perfect for fruit tree, patio Trees,raised bed vegetables,shrubs,potted flowers,tall upright plants,etc. also Suitable for tomatoes, citrus trees, shrubs trees, and other upright plants.
Material : Non-woven fabric
7Ft x 8Ft(210*240cm) – 320g
7Ft x 9Ft(210*270cm) – 360g
8Ft x 9Ft(240*270cm) – 320g
9Ft x 10Ft(270*300cm) – 560g
Package Included : 1 x Plant Cover
-Manual measurement, there may be an error of 1-3mm.
-Due to the difference in display, there may be color differences, please refer to the actual product.
- [ Premium Material ] : This plant cover is made from non-woven .Lightweight and soft fabric is plant friendly and allows air and moisture to reach your plants.
- [ Big Size ] : You can get a plant cover as big size as 7Ft x 8Ft/ 7Ft x 9Ft/ 8Ft x 9Ft/ 9Ft x 10Ft at best price.Can better protect your plants. Four sizes, you can choose.
- [ Drawstring Design ] : Our plant cover features a simple-to-use drawstring, easy to use. And reduces the risk to young shoots and flower buds when fitting and removing.
- [ Plant Protection ] : It can protect your vegetable and other plants against freeze, frost and other cold weather during winter, and also can protect your plants from UV, insect during spring and summer.
- [ Suitable For ] : You can use it over the plant such as shrub tomato, pepper, pumpkin, strawberry rows, fruit trees, citrus and shrub, flowers as well as newly-sown grass in winter.