iPower is the leading manufacturer of grow light systems; supplying gardeners, worldwide, for over a decade. We use the transformative power of light to make gardening more efficient and productive. In addition to HPS/MH and Ceramic MH technology, we offer digital ballasts, fluorescent, and LED lighting systems. From hobbyist to commercial applications, we offer a broad spectrum of gardening tools and equipment in hydroponics, irrigation, climate control, and structures to help your garden thrive. If you are trying to eliminate the bad odor in your indoor garden, then this powerful and silent inline fan won’t let you down. Control odor for better privacy in the comfort of your own space. Easy to use and install, safe and environmental friendly, there is no need to suffer from the musty air conditions of your gardening anymore!
Withstanding the test of time, centrifugal fan is the most popular application for lighting, odor scrubbing, and HVAC.
Composite Fan Blades and Center Hub
This design allows the reduction of noise and vibration. Along with a permanently lubricated bearing that requires zero maintenance, this fan is designed to be a workhorse for any air delivery needs.
- Fluted on both ends to receive ducting
- Perfect for boosting air flow in long runs of ducting
- Can be installed anywhere such as: greenhouse, attics, bathrooms
- Composite fan blades and center hub which reduces noise and vibration
- Permanently lubricated bearing that requires zero maintenance
- Solve air delivery problems without major system rework or expense
- Come completely wired with junction box, strain relief and power cord, boxed in retail-friendly packaging
The following is the members of iPower inline fan family for grow tent ventilation:
||Air Velocity (CFM)
- 442 CFM; Noise level: <65Db; 110/120V standard household plug; pre-wired 5 feet power cord
- Quality components for quiet operation. Composite Fan blades and center hub which reduces noise and vibration
- Durable ceramic-coated. Permanently lubricated bearing that requires zero maintenance
- Remove heat from the system to solves air delivery problems without major system rework or expense. Suitable for industrial, household and horticulture ventilation applications for air clean and temperature control
- Max Ambient temperature: 176℉/ 80℃