Material: 100% New HDPE
Size: available in a variety of sizes
High quality, Eco-friendly, non-toxic, tasteless, corrosion-resistant, anti-aging, anti-ultraviolet and anti-pulling
The frost protection factor associated with a row cover can vary from 2˚ to 7˚ F. Row covers can be used with some crops in the fall and winter for late frost protection.The greenhouse effect of most row covers will not only warm air surrounding the plant but will also result in warmer soil temperatures, enhancing seed germination, root growth, shoot growth and maturity, many crops may mature one to three weeks earlier than under normal cropping practices
The Customer Service: With our famous 100% satisfaction, you can have peace of mind. If for any reason you’re not completely happy with your purchase, if it breaks, if it’s damaged in shipping, or even if you change your mind ,simply let us know and we will either replace it or refund your money
- Specially designed fabrics, this fabric row cover,are often used to protect against frosts,strong winds,hail,snow,and they’re also effective in blocking insects and birds or reducing the intensity of the sun.And row cover can provide a limited amount of warming by the same effect that cold frames, greenhouses, and polytunnels produce, creating a microclimate for the plants.
- It allows light, water and air to pass through and is reusable .And it helps to increase quality and production , at the same time, moving forward the harvest date and extending the growing season.
- Floating row cover is useful for various crops such as spinach, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, peas, lettuce,radishes, tomato, green pepper, hot peppers, watermelon, pumpkin, strawberries,melon and flowers. It is also useful for the protection of tree fruits and berries.
- Floating row cover is extremely lightweight row cover fabric that can be placed directly over plants, without need for a supporting framework, instead being simply anchored to the ground against wind.
- Available in a variety of sizes