Red LED bulbs: 165 pcs with 660nm. Best for flowering and seed production.
Blue LED bulbs: 60 pcs with 450nm. Best for promoting the stem and leaf.
Full spectrum gives a balanced blend of blue and red light, which can greatly contribute to the photosynthesis in plant’s growth stage.
Silver surface sets, light-emitting points and reflective cup concentrated design, 30% higher light efficiency than conventional flat kits at least.
The back cover aluminum plate design, more durable and better heat dissipation than cardboard.
1. Indoor use only. Not waterproof. Do not put into water.
2. Do not use it close to the hot or heat source. Keep it far away from the corrosive gas.
3. For the sake of prevention of fire and explosion, stop using the bulb once overheat.
4. To avoid electrical shock hazards, please shut off power before installation.
5. This plant light simulates the sunlight, please don’t stare at the lights for a long time. We suggest wearing a sun glasses when you are under the light.
6. Please adjust the distance between your plant and grow light in time. Do not get it too close to the plants.
1 x 45W LED Grow Light
1 x 4 Feet Power Cord with US Plug
1 x Hook Kits
1 x User Manual
- Advanced Full Spectrum: 225 Pcs LED bulbs. Full spectrum can provide plants with everything they desire in the natural sunlight. It is ideal for all kinds of indoor plants seeding growing and flowering at all growth stages.
- Peak Wavelength: Red (660 nm) and Blue (450 nm) 2 peak bands. The blue light is best for promoting the stem and leaf while the red light is best for flowering and seed.
- High Performance: 45W Low power consumption but high luminous efficiency. ON/OFF switch design. The back cover aluminum plate design, more durable and better heat dissipation than cardboard.
- Reflector Cup: 80° reflector cup design. Lights will be re-mixed and more concentrated. They will be more evenly distributed on plants for the best effect.
- Warning: The light is very bright, which is good for plant growth, but harmful to eyes. Please don’t stare at it directly. We suggest wearing a sun glasses when you are under the light.