Growers Solution builds and manufactures greenhouses, only with the best high quality, rust resistant aluminum alloy. This Wire Locking Channel Base is shipped with each of our greenhouse packages! Wire Lock is used to fasten poly film and/or shade cloth to your greenhouse. Its aluminum base channel is 6 ft. long, and does not rust. This is a great, easy way to attach plastic, that lasts for years. Made out of aluminum and galvanized steel, the wire fits into the the base, which is attached to the first and last bows with self tapping screws, as well as along the greenhouse base. Screws not included. This can hold both the film and shade cloth in place. You will not be disappointed with our product! Made in the USA!
- Made in the USA! 40 pieces of Channel Wire and 20 Wire Channel Lock Base in 6 feet length. Manufactured in the USA and Ready to Ship!
- High quality aluminum alloy Lock Channel and Stainless Steel Channel Wire
- Attaches easily to frames, baseboards and hip boards. This channel wire will tightly secure 2 layers of greenhouse plastic and Shade cloth into the channel lock for a tight fit.
- 1.25″W, 0.5″H, 1/16″ thick profile, inside of channel 1.125″. Channel Wire 6 ft of steel.
- Screws not included. Pre-drilling or self-tapping screws recommended.