Black / White Black-White Poly is a highly reflective and opaque 4-mil black-white film that can be used for either bench/ground cover or as a reflective blackout curtain for photoperiod control. Black-White Poly is UV-stabilized to ensure durability, and is guaranteed to withstand 12 months or 1 year of UV exposure under normal circumstances. Brilliant white layer ensures maximum light reflectivity to aid in vegetable crop production. 100% film opacity ratings provide maximum control when used as a blackout curtain for your crops. Reflects heat and cools better than shade cloth. Designed specifically to withstand the wear and tear of either foot traffic or retractable curtain systems, so that crop management control is not reduced in these higher-stress applications. High strength at folds means higher resistance to development of punctures and tears. In any film, weaknesses can occur where the polymer strands are bent at a fold. Increased fold strength minimizes performance issues at these key areas.
- Highly reflective and opaque 6-mil black-white film
- Brilliant white layer ensures maximum light reflectivity
- 100% film opacity ratings provide maximum control
- Reflects heat and cools better than shade cloth
- Designed specifically to withstand the wear and tear