Go green with this 71 Inch Aluminum Cold Frame Greenhouse and grow what you want, when you want, all throughout the year. Transparent polycarbonate panels allow maximum light transmission while retaining heat for early seed sprouting or for protecting plants late in the season. Adjustable roof openings provide proper ventilation and easy access to your plants. They can be opened to allow full access to the inside. The lightweight aluminum frame and rust-resistant hardware helps prevent corrosion from affecting all of the components of your cold frame greenhouse making it last for seasons to come. It can help keep squirrels and other small animals from digging up and eating all those bulbs and shoots that you worked so hard planting. An overall size of 71″L x 21″W offers you plenty of space for plant preparation and growing. As you can see, our cold frame greenhouse is an simple and cost-effective way to create better control over your growing environment and an easy method of extending your growing season.
- Clear polycarbonate panels allow maximum light transmission while retaining heat – Roop openings are adjustable three ways with the largest opening up to 180 degrees – Adjustable roof openings provide proper ventilation and easy access to your plants
- Rust-resistant hardware and an aluminum frame prevent corrosion of its components – Keeps squirrels and other small animals from digging up your planted bulbs and shoots
- Color: Silver, Transparent – Material: Aluminum and Rigid Polypropylene – Overall Size: 71″L x 21″W x 20.25″H – Inner Size: 70.75″L x 19.25″W x 15.25″- 20″H
- Eave Height: 15.5″H – Peak Height: 20″H – Net Weight: 13.2lbs – Particle Board Thickness: 0.25″T – Maximum Roof Open Angle: 180° – Maximum Roof Fixed Height: 3.5″H – Assembly required
- BONUS Make Money From Your House