PLANTS START STRONGER and GROW LONGER. Use EARLY SEASON to transition plants from the greenhouse to the yard and get a strong start. Use MID-SEASON to protect from wind and storms. Use LATE SEASON to extend the growing season and enjoy your decorative plantings. Protect plants in containers or barrels and also small shrubs. Easily drape over plants and tighten double-pull drawstring. Container Cover is 42 inches high with a 55 inch wide drawstring opening. Circumference of the drawstring opening is over 9 feet. Fabric color is light sage green. Reusable and recyclable. Washable. Air dries quickly.
- START STRONGER…GROW LONGER. Container Cover is designed for plant protection during the growing season. Provides greenhouse effect to give transplants and young plants a strong start.
- Weather protection from light frost, cool nights, wind, and heavy rain. Organic pest protection from birds, rabbits, squirrels, insects, and more.
- Lightweight breathable fabric allows air and UV light to reach plants. No need to remove each morning and replace each evening. It will not damage plants.
- Fabric is non-woven polypropylene, which is used by commercial growers for plant protection. Fabric weight is 0.9 ounce and protects to about 26 degrees Fahrenheit. Reuse season after season.
- 98% POSITIVE REVIEWS by members of the National Home Gardening Club. Read more in the Product Description below.