PLANTS START STRONGER and GROW LONGER. Protect container plants and small shrubs. Use EARLY SEASON to transition plants from the greenhouse to the yard and get a strong start. Use MID-SEASON to protect from wind, storms, pests. Use LATE SEASON to extend the growing season and maximize your crop yield and enjoy your decorative plantings. Easily drape over plants and tighten the double-pull drawstring to quickly secure the cover in place. Medium Plant Cover is 32 inches high and 55 inches wide; circumference of drawstring opening is 110 inches (about 9 feet). Fabric color is light sage green. Reusable and recyclable. Washable. Air dries quickly.
- START STRONGER…GROW LONGER. Medium Plant Cover protects plants from weather and pests during the growing season. Greenhouse effect gives seedlings and transplants a strong start.
- Weather protection from light frost, cool nights, wind, and heavy rain. Organic pest protection from birds, rabbits, squirrels, insects, and more.
- Lightweight breathable fabric allows air and UV light to reach plants. No need to remove each morning and replace each evening. Does not damage plants.
- Same non-woven polypropylene fabric used by commercial growers for plant protection. Fabric weight is 0.9 ounce and protects to about 26 degrees Fahrenheit. Reuse season after season.
- 98% POSITIVE REVIEWS by members of the National Home Gardening Club. Read more in the Product Description below.