The Doeworks walk-in greenhouse is designed to create the best environment for your plants to grow healthily, provide protection against rough weather conditions like rain, wind, and snow, and lets you exercise your green fingers in any place and any season.
☆ Greenhouse Cover: Clear plastic cover with roll up door gives you easy access to the Insides. 2 smooth zippers and 1 roll-up door for easy access!
☆ 4 smooth rolling casters for easy move. Set it up wherever you want to, and move it when the seasons shift.
☆ Durable and sturdy PVC cover for stronger, longer lasting life span.
☆ Heavy duty steel tube and mesh is durable enough to hold your pots, gardening tools and plants.
☆ Easy Assembly: no tools required, an assembly instruction sheet is included in the package for your reference.
NOTICE: Please use Cork hammer to install the casters into the bottom, and they are not detachable.
Mini 2 Tier Greenhouse:
-Material: steel frame/ Reinforced clear polyethylene plastic
-Dimensions: 26.8″ L x 19.1″ Wx 39.4″ H
-Capacity weight per shelf: 22lbs
- 2-Tier Portable Greenhouse with 4 casters, 2 casters with brakes locks it into place when steadiness is needed. The greenhouse enables you to grow a wide variety of plants, fruits, flowers and vegetables effectively and easily, perfect for balconies, decks, patios, small gardens and more
- Structured with heavy-duty rust-resistant steel tubes for extended durability,and holds up to about 22 lbs of evenly distributed weight.Clear PVC cover lets the sun go through and let you keep an eye on growing progress of your plants while protects the seedlings from frost, UV rays or chilly winds
- Place the greenhouse indoor inside your garage during the cold winter or outside with no PVC cover during the hot summer. Creates perfect conditions for growing starting seedlings, young plants and flowers
- Designed with a zippered roll-up door for easy access. Ideal for Extending Growing Season
- Easy Assembly with no tools required, an assembly instruction sheet is included in the package for your reference. All the connectors are marked with letters that are correspond to the letters in the Assembly instruction. NOTICE: Please use Cork hammer to install the casters into the bottom, and they are not detachable