Agfabric floating row cover made with high quality UV stabilized spun polypropylene fabric
which have different thickness offering different temperatures for plants in each state.
We provide 0.55oz/sq.yard,0.9oz/sq.yard,1.2oz/sq.yard,1.5oz/sq.yard,2.0oz/sq.yard,3.0oz/sq.yard,3.5oz/sq.yard fabrics.
The weight value going up,the fabric will be more thicker, then keep more higher temperatures.
To meet different people’s application requirements, we gradually have more sizes and adding new colors,such as dark green and green.
Width: From 5ft-16ft wide
Length: From 10ft-1000ft long
Multi-applications as below:
Frost Protection Perfect for fruit tree, patio Trees,raised bed vegetables,shrubs,potted flowers,tall upright plants,etc. also useful for various crops such as melon, tomato, green pepper, hot peppers, watermelon, pumpkin, strawberries and flowers, among others
Seed Germination Traps heat and mositure to speed germination and plant growth
Biting Protection Protect your plant from biting by birds,Insects,rabbits and other animals.
Terrible Weather Protection Protect your plants from exposure,storm,hail,snow,etc.
Exposure Resistance Resistant to exposure to the environment; it allows light, water and air to pass through and is reusable helps to increase quality and product ion well
Season Extension Moving forward the harvest date and extending the growing season.
- Heavy-weight FRCs (.9-1.2 oz./sq. yard): Are usually used to extend the growing season in spring and fall, allow 30%-50% light transmission, and recommend of freeze protection and season extension
- UV PROTECTION High quality spun polypropylene fabric is UV stabilized and reusable, and allows air and moisture to reach your plants,
- EASY INSTALLATION Measured size as described, easy to cover it on the plant top personally
- MULTI-APPLICATION Protect your vegetable such as tomato, pepper, pumpkin, strawberry rows, fruit trees, citrus and shrub, flowers as well as newly-sown grass
- WEATHER PROTECTION Protect plants from snow, hail, frost in the winter and insects,birds during the growing season