Agfabric floating row cover made with high quality UV stabilized spun polypropylene fabric
which have different thickness offering different temperatures for plants in each state.
We provide 0.55oz/sq.yard,0.9oz/sq.yard,1.2oz/sq.yard,1.5oz/sq.yard,2.0oz/sq.yard,3.0oz/sq.yard,3.5oz/sq.yard fabrics.
The weight value going up,the fabric will be more thicker, then keep more higher temperatures.
To meet different people’s application requirements, we gradually have more sizes and adding new colors,such as dark green and green.
?Width: From 5ft-16ft wide
?Length: From 10ft-1000ft long
Multi-applications as below:
?Frost Protection Perfect for fruit tree, patio Trees,raised bed vegetables,shrubs,potted flowers,tall upright plants,etc. also useful for various crops such as melon, tomato, green pepper, hot peppers, watermelon, pumpkin, strawberries and flowers, among others
?Seed Germination Traps heat and mositure to speed germination and plant growth
?Biting Protection Protect your plant from biting by birds,Insects,rabbits and other animals.
?Terrible Weather Protection Protect your plants from exposure,storm,hail,snow,etc.
?Exposure Resistance Resistance to exposure to the environment; it allows light, water and air to pass through and is reusable helps to increase quality and product ion well
?Season Extension Moving forward the harvest date and extending the growing season.
More colors available for you to choose from…
- Super Heavy-Weight FRCs (0.55-2.0 oz./sq. yard): Are usually used to extend the growing season in spring and fall, allow 30%-50% light transmittance, frost protection, resist harsh weather such as wind, snow, hail…
- DRAWSTRING DESIGN Easy drawstring at the openning makes it easier and quicker to cover plants during harsh weather.
- BREATHABILITY High quality UV stabilized spun polypropylene fabric allows air and moisture to reach your plants.
- LIGHTWEIGHT and soft fabric is plant friendly, no harm to plant growing
- WEATHER PROTECTION Protect plants from snow, hail, frost in the winter and insects,birds during the growing season