Agfabric Plant cover made with high quality UV stabilized spun polypropylene fabric
which have different thickness offering a greenhouse with different temperatures for application in each state.
We provide 0.55oz/sq.yard,0.9oz/sq.yard,1.2oz/sq.yard,1.5oz/sq.yard,2.0oz/sq.yard fabrics.
The weight value going up,the fabric more thicker, then keep more higher temperatures.
To meet different people’s application requirements, we gradually have more innovative designs in shape.
Such as round in-shape coat
Extra large jacket design for extremely high trees
Plant cover within plant supports for fruit trees
Dark green shrub wraps
Tent in-shape shrub cover within frame
Plant cover with fixing holes on the edge
Decorative brid protecting bag
also have new improvement in color,from white to dark green
Multi-applications as below:
Frost Protection Perfect for fruit tree, patio Trees,raised bed vegetables,shrubs,potted flowers,tall upright plants,etc.
Seed Germination Traps heat and mositure to speed germination and plant growth
Biting Protection Protect your plant from biting by birds,Insects,rabbits and other animals.
Terrible Weather Protection Protect your plants from exposure,storm,hail,snow,etc.
Sizes Available from 26″x 30″ to 200″x 242″.
- BREATHABLE FABRIC: The plant covers is made of material with anti-UV function and breatheable fabric, High quality UV stabilized spun polypropylene fabric allows air and moisture to reach your plants
- DRAWSTRING DESIGN: Drawstring design for easy and practical use, drawstring for tightening which makes it secure against the wind with easy to cinch the bottoms usage
- Multi-APPLICATION: Plant blanket helps protect your plants from cold winds, frost, rain, hail, snow and insects birds
- SUITABLE SIZE: 1.5oz, Perfect for Plant size 63″ High and 75″ Wide, usually used to extend the growing season in spring and fall, allow 30%-50% light transmittance, and recommend 3°-8°F of frost protection
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you have any questions about the order, please feel free to contact us and we would be pleasure to accept any suggestions and improvements