Agfabric Bird Net Insect Netting Garden Netting
Specialize in netting field over 10 years, Mr. Garden has a professional team to provide you the best designed and high quality products at competitive prices. Excellent service and fast delivery guaranteed.
1. Pest control: The insect net can basically block all kinds of insects, mosquitoes, pieris rapae, plutella xylostella, cabbage moth, prodenia litura, achillea, ape leaf insects, aphid. Significantly reduce the use of chemical pesticides. Can be used to grow pollution-free crops.
2. Disease prevention: Virus disease is a catastrophic disease for many vegetables, it’s mainly spreaded by insects, especially aphids. Insect net cut off the main transmission way, therefore, it helps greatly reduce the infection of vegetable viruses, control effect about 80%.
3. Regulate the temperature, soil temperature and humidity: Tests show insect nets help plants enjoy up to 3-5? lower temperature. Also, it can effectively prevent frost. Insect net helps reduce the indoor precipitation and the indoor evaporation.
4. Block sunlight: Insect nets can shade to a certain degree and reduce the possible inhibition caused by the strong light.
Material: 100% New HDPE, UV resistant
Width: 4′, 5′, 6.5′, 8′, 10′, 16′, 20′
Easy to install-Cover it directly; Build a hoop or a grow tunnel, then place the netting on the frame.
High quality -Eco-friendly, non-toxic, tasteless, corrosion-resistant, anti-aging, anti-ultraviolet and anti-pulling with ventilation and cooling effect.
Wide application -Widely used for garden and agricultural purpose, minimizing wind/hail/frost damages, keeping out birds and insects, and enhancing plants. Mainly used for cabbage, radish, eggplant, melons, beans, can improve seedling rate and seedling quality.
- H84″xW72″, white, made of high quality UV resistant mesh fabric, PE material
- Ideal for protecting plants from insects, pests, birds and many other animals
- Perfect design with rope, make it easier to apply and protect your plants
- Lightweight and soft fabric, no harm to plant growing
- Great for citrus trees, patio trees, tomatoes, grow box systems, shrubs and so on