CASTLEGREENS is a new brand new Platinum Grade Activated Carbon Filter is available in flanges 4″-14″ (100-350mm) all selection of sizes. CASTLEGREENS FILTER use the best odor adsorbing charcoal carbon (RC-48), which is most effective for the filtration of organic particles and other airborne materials.
Customized stainless steel mesh for maximum air flow and higher CFM’s. Aluminum tops and bases greatly reduce the weight and easy to handle and ship.
“Anti-air-bypass” technology ensure maximum filtration performance. Carbon is tightly-packed by special made vibra machine, which means more carbon loaded and less movement after long transportation. Steel mesh connected by advanced automatic lock former equipment, no welding point, no rust and perfect workmanship. CASTLEGREENS FILTER comes with high quality customized pre-filter.
CASTLEGREENS FILTER is suitable for use in greenhouses, grow tent, organic fermentation, smocking room, painting area, hospitals, lavatories, food processing facilities etc.
Active Carbon Filters:
– Highly effective, low density virgin Australian imported carbon
– Machine packed carbon enables 100% filtered air flow
– Inner and outer mesh provides 53% open area allowing increased air flow
– Includes changeable velcro pre-filter
– Large selection of size available to fit any application
– Carbon layer available: 2 inch (50mm)
Package Contents:– 1 x 6 inch carbon filter
– 1 x changeable velcro pre-filter
- AIR FLOW: 400CFM (680m³/h); Dimension: 6″ Flange Ducting x 16″ Length
- AUSTRALIAN RAW CARBON: Made of imported Virgin Australian activated charcoal. 1050+ RC-48 activated carbon captures three times more air contaminants than average, delivering 100% filtered airflow
- EFFECTIVE ODOR CONTROL: The filter will soak up and eliminate some of the most undesirable odors, pungent smell and additional potentially ill-fating chemicals from indoor growing room. 2 inch Carbon Layer of Thickness for Higher Absorption and Performance
- EXTENDED SERVICE LIFE: The design of cone sharped base is based on mechanics principle which can make the full use of the active carbon. The flange and bottom can be removed to reverse the charcoal canister, allowing the filter body to be flipped upside-down for reversible smell filtration and an extended service life
- WIDLY APPLICATIONS: CASTLEGREENS Filter is suitable for use in greenhouses, grow tent, organic fermentation, smocking room, painting area, hospitals, lavatories, food processing facilities etc. (Pre-filter included: we recommend replace the it every 6 months to protect your filter)